High Resolution ABC Family Photography:
You can find our Photography in five different ways:
- Through a specific show page, under ASSETS there is a hyperlink of Photography
- Through the New Photos button at the upper left corner on the Front page
- By Searching for the specific Keywords
- Through the links on the Front page (Calendar, Highlights, Special Features)
The hyperlink of Other Photos on New Photos This Week page will only direct you to its photos page
Locating ABC Family Photography through show pages:
When the show page opens, select "PHOTOGRAPHY".
When the photos come up you'll notice three additional hyperlinked options on top of the
photo results page.
There is a Jump Menu to help you as a quick link.
In addition there is a recorder indicator of page that tells where you are at.
"All" - This option will display all photographs related
to the show.
"Episodic" - This option will display photographs for all episodes.
Episodic photos can also be found in Program Airdates if you are looking for an episode with a particular airdate.
"Seasonal" - This option will display only the gallery photographs
for the show. Gallery photos will inculde group photos and singles of actors. The Gallery photos are photos that have no airdates.
Locating ABC Family Photography by searching for Specific Keywords:
You can search for any or all assets by simply typing in a keyword. This search feature is
located at the top of any page. The search feature works by looking for specifically what you type in the search field.
If you type in "Jennifer," you will get a search result of all items
that contain "Jennifer." However, if you type in "Jennifer Garner,"the search result will only be any assets that contain "Jennifer Garner."
How to Download ABC Family Photography:
Once you find the photo you are looking for, you have 3 options.
- Download Now
- Add to Cart
- View Caption
"Download Now" - This option will allow you to obtain the high resolution
JPEG file version of the photograph.
"Add to Cart" - Selecting this option under each photo will allow you to add specific photos of your choice into a downloadable cart. The "Download Cart Items" hyperlink (located at the top left of the photos display panel) will take you to our user verification section.
There are three selections for this process explained below:
1) I have an Account to this site.
2) I would like to apply for a User Account.
3) I am not an authorized user, but I'd like to Request Assets
2) You will be redirected to our ABC Family Medianet registration page. Follow the instructions on that page to fill-out and process your registration to the ABC Family Medianet photography web site. Upon completion your will be placed in a cue for approval to use ABC Family Medianet, this may take up to 24 hours to process during regular business hours. You will not be able to immediately download your photos at this time until your approval takes place. After receiving your approval to ABC Family Medianet, return to the site and re-select your photos and use option one above. If you have any issue or problems along the way please send an email to our tech support (at the bottom of this page)
3) If you are are not a current user and would like our staff to evaluate your status for download select "I am not an authorized user, but I'd like to Request Assets ", fill in your appropriate user information in the section "Please Provide us with the following information". On this page you may remove any previously selected images. Return to the top of the page to read our Agreement and terms, then select the submit button. Upon a successful agreement submit (pressing the submit button) your selections will be processed. You can choose the "Close Window" button at this time. An email will be sent to you with a link to your selected files in a ZIP document that you can download. If you have not received an email, Please check your Junk E-mail folder and/or add "ABC Family Medianet Support" <Medianet@disney.com> to your junk email bi-pass filters, in addition you may also send an email to our tech support (at the bottom of this page).
"View Full Caption" - This option will allow you to view the information
related to the specific photograph. Such as who are the characters, the episode
it pertains to and the photographer.
Press Releases can be found by the same method as photography:
- Through a specific show page
- By searching for the specific keywords
- In the Program Airdates section
- Through the links on the Front page (Calendar, Highlights and Special Features)
Radio Soundbites can be found on the Radio button or by searching keywords.
Radio Soundbites are in two formats; MP3 or WAV files.
Technical support for the ABC Family Medianet web site can also be received by contacting
our Tech Support desk at (818) 460-7480 / (818) 460-7863 or via E-mail at Medianet@disney.com.